Services our Company offers include:
- Shop detailing
- Corrosion protection
- Transportation and erection of structural steelwork
- Plate work
- Roof sheeting & cladding
- Project management and commissioning
Architectural/Structural Application awarded to Impact Engineering (Pty) Ltd for their role as Steel Fabricator & Erector in the construction of The Victoria Street Bus Terminal, Durban.
Impact Engineering – Company Profile
Impact Engineering was established in 1977 by Mr. Douglas Nidd. The Company’s Offices and Workshops are situated in Shakaskraal on the KZN North Coast, 40 km North of Durban South Africa.
From humble beginnings, the company has progressed over the years and has established itself as leaders in the KZN Structural Steel Industry. We are also a major contributor to the industry on a national and international level.
Impact Engineering undertakes all types of Structural Steel Fabrication, Corrosion Protection and Site Installations for our local market and export
- Commercial Structures such as Warehouses and Factories
- Bridges and Spans
- Entertainment such as Shopping Centers, Casinos and Water Parks
- Sports Stadii, Convention Centers and International Airports
- Conveyors and Materials handling facilities
- Ships Loaders and Crane Structures
- Industrial Structures for Mining and Petrochemical Industries
- Storage Tanks